Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's out for SUMMER!!!

Yeah!!
Now what?
I am anxious to see what this summer will hold for our family! We have a lot of things we want to do, but not sure how to do them all!
We passed our final home study and are waiting for our license to come in the mail. It is strange to think that we may have foster kids by the end of the month...whoa! We are all still excited, but it still doesn't really seem real, in a way. Even after all the hoops we've jumped through to get to this point.
Christian is determined to go rock hunting all over Utah this summer. We are trying to plan a few inexpensive camping trips to accommodate his endeavors! :)
I myself will enjoy book club (my FAVORITE), laying out by the pool, summer date nights with my sweety and all the fun new movies that are coming out this summer.
Life is good! We are so blessed and lucky to live in such a beautiful world! Summer is AWESOME!!
I hope you all have a super-duper, fun-filled summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment