Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Marchus goes to PRE-SCHOOL!

Marchus started his first day of pre-school today! He was SO excited and didn't even want me to walk him to the classroom.
His pre-school is located just kiddie-corner across the street from our home. I love how close it is! But, if it were up to Marchus, he'd enroll out of state somewhere. He's so anxious to be a big boy!!
I came home from dropping him off, and I sat down and ate my lunch. It was eerily quiet and I started thinking back to the last time I had sat down to have lunch on my own...by myself. It's been well over 10 years! No wonder it felt so foreign!
It's such an interesting place to be in after so many years. He'll only gone for six hours a week, but it feels weird to me. He's been almost a constant companion to me since he was born 4.5 years ago. He's my little buddy and partner in crime!
When he got home I asked him how it went and he said, "I didn't trip once!"
It was funny since he never voiced any concern that he might "trip" at school. What a silly boy!
The thing that strikes me the most, is remembering how fast the time seemed to fly by once Christian and Zach started pre-school. It went CRAZY fast once they started to go...even just a couple days a week.
So, Marchus has hit a mile stone in his cute little life, and I have hit one in mine! Soon, I will be home alone most the day...and that's a whole other blog post!

3 comments:

  1. He is so stinking adorable and I can't believe he is seriously old enough to be going to preschool. I personally look forward to the day I can eat lunch alone...not that I wish my kids away by any means, but wow it seems like it may never come:o) hope you know how much I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your blog!! Marcus is soo big. We miss you guys!! We hope we can see you sometime soon!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete