Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life Happens!

Ok, so I've put off writing on our blog for several reasons, but mostly just because my life came after me at warp speed and I've been trying to play catch up!



I am most excited to write that I finally start school next Tuesday!! I feel like I'm in first grade again,only I'm going to have to leave home for the day without my kids and I'm scared I won't know the answers to the questions my teachers ask me.

I really am mostly excited, just a little nervous. I have wanted to be involved in this industry for so long, so I am ready to learn.

Peter is so encouraging and supportive, as is the rest of my family! I am very grateful for that!

So...the summer is coming up...there's no reason for any of you to be walking around without cute toes or fingers anymore. NO shaving allowed either. I am here for you! :)

I will keep everyone updated on what I am learning and then you can choose to come be a guinea pig, if you like!

A quick update on Pete:

Pete is still on the look out for a job, but remains extremely positive and upbeat considering the stress he is under. We are learning to take life "one day at a time" together, and we're experiencing a lot of growth as a couple!

(check out my new blog, coming soon, www.conqueringcodependence.blogspot.com)

The boys are doing awesome! Christian is excited to possibly be spending a month in AZ with his grandma Gibbons this summer. Zach is turning 8 in less than a month and is excited to be getting baptized. And, Marchus will be finishing up pre-k here in a couple months and be moving onto the "real" school, as he calls it (no offense at all to Mrs. Young, his pre-k teacher, who is amazing) in Sept.!
I am blessed with super strong boys, emotionally and mentally! They have seen a lot and put up with a lot over the years and I hope they will continue to climb with us, as a family, out of the fog. I am the luckiest mom on the planet!!

1 comment:

  1. SEB! So glad things are getting better!! Do you seriously know how much I love and adore you?!! See you SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete