Saturday, May 1, 2010

12 Years Together

Today was an amazing day!!
Zachary was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was beautiful, and I was once again reminded of the simple, yet beautiful principles of the Gospel that bring our families together for eternity!
I am so proud of you Zach! You are such an amazing boy with an amazing heart and spirit! I know you will continue to stive to live the gospel and make righteous decisions. You are a peacemaker and always want to lift others and make them laugh! We love YOUR laugh!

Today is also mine and Pete's 12th anniversary!
CRAZY!
It doesn't seem like it's been that long, and yet, we have been through so much and have so much to do still, that I hope that there will be many, many more years together to grow in love, friendship, understanding, respect and faith!
I love you Peter! I am forever grateful for the wonderful ways you have blessed my life over the last 12 years! You have taught me to reach higher and expect great things from myself. You have demonstrated courage and strength and taught me humility. You have never given up on me...and I will never give up on you. Don't give up on yourself! You are worth more than you know. I am happy and priveleged to be your wife and to have the opportunity continue through this life learning and growing with you. Thank you for your forgiveness of my faults, mistakes, short-comings and failings. I love you so very much!
Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. ok...first off...I just looked at your new family photos and all I have to say is...you make me sick:) you are so stinking photogenic and I love all of them!!

    2nd...has it really been 12 years! WOW!! Congrats to you and Pete!! 12 years down...and eternity to go:) Love the both of you!

    3rd...Tell Zach congrats from his Aunt Tiff! I am so very proud of him!

    Love and miss you guys TONSSSSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete